+$Today, we launch our 2013 Annual Review. For us, it’s more than a tool to share our progress with the world; it’s a compilation of stories and results that will help us learn how we can do more, and do better, together.
+$See for yourself. Download the report to be transported by stories to the:
- 中美洲珊瑚礁+$, where we’re tackling freshwater issues from ridge-to-reef, protecting fresh water at its source, through agriculture and communities, to where it drains into the sea
- +$Yangtze Basin+$, where we’re bringing together public, private and civil sector partners to save a “singing river”
- +$Rio Grande/Rio Bravo+$, where a binational effort to remove invasive species is protecting fresh water for people and nature
- +$China’s Amur-Heilong+$, where empowering farmers improves their livelihoods, restores wetlands, and increases corn yields—a key ingredient in The Coca-Cola Company’s value chain and a commodity that impacts the areas WWF cares about most
- +$Forests Of Brazil+$, where putting a price tag on nature may help make the case for certified sustainable sugarcane
- +$Europe’s longest river,+$the Danube+$, where local WWF offices and Company partners are joining forces to protect fresh water beyond the global partnership’s 11 core basins